Monday 28 May 2018

Welcome!!!!

Welcome to Colourful Teaching for You. I am Charlotte! While I have been an educator for quite a while, I was recently introduced to the joy of curriculum development. I love teaching and creating items for my students. I have chosen to take the things that are working in my class, develop them further and post them online. Please join me on this fabulous journey where we can learn, collaborate and hopefully work together.



Colourful Teaching for You was born because I enjoy teaching with a flare. You will see me singing, dancing, laughing and joking with my students because I love their joyful and open hearts. As educators, we are given the responsibility and gift of spending time with these beautiful children. We must cherish our time with them and work to better their lives but teaching them in the colourful way possible.


"Education is the most powerful weapon to which you can use to change the world." - Nelson Mandela.

Join me on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest to collaborate with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment